Pockie Pirates Server 5 and 6 Merge Information
To ensure a satisfying game-play experience for you and to maintain a healthy server population, the following 2 Pockie Pirates servers will be merged during this week’s scheduled maintenance time (Tuesday, November 27th at 12:30 AM (GMT-6)):
Server 5: Baratie Restaurant
Server 6: Cocoyasi Village
Please pay attention to the following rules and information:
Server Merge Rules and Introduction:
1. After the merge, players with identical names will have the server number appended to the end: e.g., “Luffy.s5” and “Luffy.s6”.
2. Legions with the same name will also have their names changed following the above rule.
3. Arena ranks will be reset after the merge. Players will have to compete again.
4. Shichibukai Tournament ranks and reward will be reset. Players will have to compete again.
5. After the merge, Whitebeard’s HP and level will be determined by whichever of the 2 servers is the lowest.
6. Players have to capture workers again after the server merge.
7. All mail and chat records will be deleted after the server merge. Players are reminded to check all mail before deletion.
8. Newbie and Media Card CDKEY gift packs will expire after the server merge.
9. Dungeon, Campaign, Impel Down and other character progress will be saved after the server merge.
10. Players must await a new One Competition to unlock and earn a rank after the server merge.
11. Player affiliations will remain unchanged after the server merge.
12. Legion Battle credits will be reset after the server merge.
Other Important Information:
1. Players accounts will remain unchanged. Those with characters from both merged servers will be able to select either when playing (simply select the appropriate server when logging in).
2. Top-up information will be retained after the server merge. Players can top up as usual.
3. Crew members will be removed from your warship after the server merge, so be sure to place them back into formation before a battle.
4. All equipped items will be unequipped and placed in your bag after the server merge, so be sure to re-equip them.
5. All Shadows will be unequipped and placed in your Shadow Inventory after the server merge, so be sure to re-equip them.
6. A compensation of 200 gold and 200,000 silver will be given to all characters from both servers.
7. There will be a new Arena Star event, with rewards will be given to the top 10 players in the arena after a week.
Pockie Pirates Operations Team
November 26th, 2012